- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Hypno Beam LED Moving Head Fixture
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47815 000000000 K47815000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hypno Beam is an LED beam moving head with hypnotic LED rings designed to transfix your audience. It comes loaded with a high-output 60W RGBW LED in ...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique moving head fixture with an alluring twist.
Hypno Beam is an LED beam moving head with hypnotic LED rings designed to transfix your audience. It comes loaded with a high-output 60W RGBW LED in the center for stunning 8° moving beam effects, then, the center LED is surrounded by 2x LED rings that can perform mesmerizing chase effects, single LED chases, full color changes, and strobe.
Hypno Beam offers two user-selectable DMX modes (14/23-channels) and an easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel. The power connections are industry standard powerCON compatible In/Out, plus, it comes equipped with 3-pin DMX In/Out jacks and a quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp bracket.
- 8° beam effects via 60W RGBW 4-in-1 LED
- 2x LED rings with 60pcs RGB 3-in-1 SMD5050 LEDs
- Compact and lightweight
- Independent DMX control of beam and LED ring effects
- Pan: 540/630°, Tilt: 200° (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- Built-in auto/sound active programs
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
Mesmerize the crowd with a stage full of Hypno Beam effects!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.