- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard LB PAR CSI Washlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46530 000000000 K46530000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the LB PAR CSI, a blacklight fitted with 18x super-bright 1W UV LEDs for intense ultraviolet wash and stunning blacklight strobe effects. These ...Click To Read More About This Product
Blizzard's dependable PAR series now with UV.
Meet the LB PAR CSI, a blacklight fitted with 18x super-bright 1W UV LEDs for intense ultraviolet wash and stunning blacklight strobe effects. These fixtures are ideal for clubs, DJs, and mobile entertainers thanks to lightweight, durable scratch resistant composite housing, dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning, and a price point that doesn’t break the wallet.
Loaded With Features
The LB PAR CSI’s 4-button LED control panel allows control of 0-100% UV output level settings, 0-20Hz strobe effects, user selectable 8/32-bit dimming modes for smooth dimming capabilities, and the choice of either 1-channel or 3-channel DMX mode selection. It also comes equipped with powerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out jacks.
- 18x high output 1-watt UV LEDs
- User selectable 1-channel and 3-channel DMX modes
- Standalone, master/slave and DMX modes
- 4-button LED control panel for easy programming
- User selectable dimming curve modes
- Durable, scratch resistant composite housing
- Dual bracket for flexibility in mounting
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.