Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Blizzard Lightcaster W-DMX Receiver 2.4GHz Wireless DMX with FHSStrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
2.4GHz wireless DMX control with FHSS technology.
Originally developed by the US Military, FHSS is a technique of wirelessly transmitting data by spreading the signal over rapidly changing frequencies. In essence, the LightCaster W-DMX Tansceiver (sold separately) jumps from one frequency to another very rapid pace as it sends data to the LightCaster W-DMX Receiver. Since this technology makes signal interference or interception practically impossible, W-DMX with FHSS has become something of an industry standard for working professionals who need the most reliable wireless lighting control.
Setting up a wireless DMX system with LightCaster W-DMX is a very simple procedure, with each of the two required units having only a single function control button and a power, DMX, and mode status LED indicator. Users simply power on a transceiver to act as the transmitter, choose one of three modes (frequencies), then power on any number of receivers and the system will automatically sync together. For multiple transmitter setups, it's as simple as choosing a different frequency group for the next transceiver, then powering up the next receiver or a group of receivers. An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
- W-DMX 2.4GHz wireless receiver
- Requires LightCaster W-DMX transceiver (sold separately) to complete a setup
- Utilizes FHSS frequency-hopping technology for reliability
- User-friendly interface for simple operation
- Control an unlimited number of receivers with a single transceiver
Enjoy reliable wireless lighting control—order now.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.