- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Pipeline 8-way DMX Distributor 19" Rack Mount DMX-512 Splitter
- Write a Review
- #J56549 000000000 J56549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This convenient DMX distributor boasts two inputs and eight outputs. It features absolute electrical isolation between input and outputs, and between...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Operate up to 32 lighting fixtures per output channel.
This convenient DMX distributor boasts two inputs and eight outputs. It features absolute electrical isolation between input and outputs, and between all of the outputs. There are two types of DMX connectors (3-pin) for each individual channel. Each DMX output features an independent driver. With the Pipeline you can run up to 32 units per one output channel.
For maximum flexibility, the Pipeline features removable rack wings give you the option of mounting the unit on a wall, and also let you mount it traditionally in an equipment rack.
This professional-grade distributor is designed to deliver reliable performance under demanding conditions. With its rugged, anodized aluminum front panel and solid build quality, you can count on the Pipeline 8-way DMX Distributor to stand up to plenty of heavy use.
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX Input and DMX Thru
- 100% electrical isolation between in/output
- 100% electronic isolation between output/output
- Signal & power LED indicator for each output
- Termintor resistor switch for end of a DMX chain
Trust this genuine Blizzard accessory with your professional DMX lighting setup—order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.