- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard RokBox InfiniWhite AWC LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
- #J45753 000000000 J45753000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivering super-cool white, comfy warm white and ultra-deep amber, the RokBox InfiniWhite features a solid steel housing for professional performanc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With 18 high-output ACW LEDs.
Delivering super-cool white, comfy warm white and ultra-deep amber, the RokBox InfiniWhite features a solid steel housing for professional performance and durability. Powered by 18 intense 5W ACW LEDs, the InfiniWhite provides a wide range of white color temperatures from which to choose.
An easy to use 4-button LED control panel can be found on the back of the RokBox InfiniWhite that gives users direct access to all the features and settings such as 0-100% A/C/W intensity, strobe, built-in programs, auto mode, and sound active mode. It also features a flicker-free constant-current 400Hz LED driver and five separate user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves which can be individually selected through the control panel or accessed directly via DMX. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities. RokBox InfiniWhite fixtures can be controlled via DMX using either 3/6/7 or 8-channels channels of DMX.
This incredible LED fixture also comes equipped with dual hanging brackets with locking knobs for secure mounting, plus industry standard 3-pin DMX input/output connections and powerCON compatible power input/output to daisy chain the DMX signal and power to multiple fixtures with ease. The rear connections are strategically placed in a recessed area on the back of the unit which will allow you to use the fixture in any position, including flat on the floor.
You can take also full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE-enabled DMX jacks. An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
- Powered by 18 bright 5W ACW LEDs
- Variable electronic dimming and strobe
- DMX control and built-in auto programs including sound active
- DMX jacks are wiCYCLE-enabled for wireless use
- Flicker-free operation
Designed for professional use—order today.
- Type: PAR
- Light source: LED
- Color: ACW
- Beam angle: 25°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 3, 6, 7, 8
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 8.98"
- Depth: 9.02"
- Weight: 7.27 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: Not applicable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.