- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Snake Eyes Mini 60 Watt LED Moving Head Effects Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46122 000000000 J46122000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Snake Eyes Mini is a downsized version of Blizzard’s larger Snake Eyes moving head. The Snake Eyes Mini is equipped with 6 CREE® 10W RGBW LEDs, each ...Click To Read More About This Product
Colored beams with infinite tilt and moving head.
Snake Eyes Mini is a downsized version of Blizzard’s larger Snake Eyes moving head. The Snake Eyes Mini is equipped with 6 CREE® 10W RGBW LEDs, each with a 9° beam angle. A bonus of 12 RGB strips beautifully highlight each edge of the head, and can perform color chases in auto mode or be controlled via DMX with a separate dedicated strip chase speed control channel.
Aerial effects from Snake Eyes Mini moving head fixtures are crisp and bright with RGBW mixed colored beams coming from any or all directions with user-selectable 630°/540° pan and infinite tilt. Snake EyesTM Mini has two user-selectable DMX modes (14/16-channels) that allow ease and flexibility in programming, as does its easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel.
Power connection is via industry standard PowerCon® compatible In/Out jacks, and DMX 3-pin In/Out jacks + a single quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp bracket round out the pro feature set.
- 6* 10W CREE® RGBW 4in1 LEDs, 50,000 hours
- 12* DMX controllable RGB strips
- 630o/540° pan, infinite tilt
- User selectable 14/16-channel DMX modes
- Built-in auto/sound active programs
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
- Pan/tilt invert
- 1-25Hz strobe
- 3-pin male and female DMX In/Out
- PowerConTM compatible AC power In/Out
A real WOW. Order for your next show.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.