- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Stiletto I7 RGBW 7 x 15W LED Moving Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55347 000000000 J55347000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with state-of-the-art features, the Stiletto I7 moving-head light features seven ultra-bright OSRAM RGBW LEDs for unparalleled performance. Yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Zooming beam and seven OSRAM LEDs.
Packed with state-of-the-art features, the Stiletto I7 moving-head light features seven ultra-bright OSRAM RGBW LEDs for unparalleled performance. You’ll enjoy the versatility of its zooming beam, which is can produce a beam as narrow as 4° and a wash as wide as 60°. The Stiletto I7’s infinite, bi-directional lens rotation, plus 540/270° pan/tilt create a ton of motion and spectacular aerial effects.
Its 5-button LCD control panel allows you to set the fixture to automatically run in your choice of 3 auto modes, 2 sound active modes, or set it be controlled via 22/55-channel DMX to gain full control of every aspect including zoom, lens rotation, strobe, pan/tilt, color macros, effect shape selection, speed, fade, color, shape offset between multiple fixtures, plus dedicated shape effect foreground and background dimmers. DMX mode also allows quick access to linear CTO presets (2500K-8000K), 4 dimming curves, and each of the LEDs are individual controllable for pixel mapping in 55-channel DMX mode.
On the back of the Stiletto I7 fixture you will find industry-standard PowerCON compatible input/output connections and 3-pin DMX In/Out jacks. Preparing the fixture for truss mounting is also a snap by attaching its included dual quarter-turn omega quick-connect type clamp brackets.
- Moving-head light
- Zooming beam, covers 4–60°
- Utilizes seven 15W OSRAM RGBW LEDs
- DMX control
- Built-in automated programs and sound-activated operation
Integrate the quality of OSRAM LED technology into your lighting setup—order now.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 4–60°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: N/A
- DMX channels: 27 or 55
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 11.8 in.
- Height: 8.3 in.
- Depth: 15 in.
- Weight: 9.3 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: Not specified
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.