- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard TOURnado WiMAX QZoom RGBW LED Outdoor-Rated PAR Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44239 000000000 L44239000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TOURnado WiMAX QZoom offers super bright RGBW color mixing. It features a zooming optics with variable beam angle from 8—50°. The TOURnado WiMAX ...Click To Read More About This Product
Zoom feature adjusts beam angle from 8–50°.
The TOURnado WiMAX QZoom offers super bright RGBW color mixing. It features a zooming optics with variable beam angle from 8—50°. The TOURnado WiMAX QZoom is powered by twelve intense 15W RGBW LEDs. It also has an IP65 rating, making it ideal for outdoor use. The Blizzard TOURnado WiMAX QZoom LED wash light uses natural convection cooling for silent operation. Its tempered glass lens is watertight, and the back has outdoor-rated 3-pin XLR and AC connectors with rubber seals. The TOURnado WiMAX QZoom RGBW LED light comes equipped with a built-in W-DMX receiver for reliable wireless use to 500 m and beyond. An easy-to-use 4-button control panel gives you total control of master/slave settings and five auto modes. The TOURnado WiMAX QZoom also has custom programs. They include fade, strobe, color adjustments and multiple 32-bit dimming modes.
- IP65 rating for outdoor use
- Powered by twelve 15W RGBW LEDs
- Adjustable beam from 8–50°
- Integrated W-DMX receiver
- DMX control and standalone modes
Rated for outdoor use—order today.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 8–50°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 5, 7 and 11
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 11.1"
- Height: 6.5"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.