- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Wink Moving-Head RGBW LED Light with Pixel Mapping
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56951 000000000 L56951000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blizzard Lighting Wink is a powerful LED moving-head fixture. It is loaded with features such as a high-output 60W RGBW LED in the center. The Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Motorized zoom and infinite pan & tilt.
The Blizzard Lighting Wink is a powerful LED moving-head fixture. It is loaded with features such as a high-output 60W RGBW LED in the center. The Wink offers 5–45° motorized zoom for exceptionally bright wide/narrow beams. It has a 4-segment LED ring with pixel mapping. The Wink lighting effect also has eight 0.5W RGB LEDs for extra cool visual effects.
The Wink’s offers fast 540°/270° pan and tilt with unlimited. It also offers 2 auto modes, 2 sound active modes, multiple color presets, virtual color wheel effects, 4-button TFT LCD display, 3-pin DMX In/Out, powerCON compatible power In/Out, and a single ¼ turn omega mounting bracket.
- Infinite pan and tilt movement
- Motorized zoom
- Powered by three different types of LEDs
- Pixel mapping and DMX control
Spice up your lighting show—order today.
- Type: PAR
- Light source: LEDs; SMD LEDs
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 5–45°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 9, 26 or 35
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Not applicable
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: Not specified
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 8.3"
- Height: 12.1"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Weight: 12.5 lb.
- Remote included: Yes
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.