- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Bottle Microphone System in Special Edition Colors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21009 000003000 L21009000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to be the visual and sonic cornerstone of any studio, Custom Shop Bottles feature a variety of special finishes from metallic, glossy hot ro...Click To Read More About This Product
A rare opportunity to own a limited edition Bottle.
Designed to be the visual and sonic cornerstone of any studio, Custom Shop Bottles feature a variety of special finishes from metallic, glossy hot rod colors to textured, hammer-tone and matte options. Choose from six new limited edition custom shop colors.
For over 20 years, Blue has delivered the state-of-the-art in microphone design to the world’s top artists and studios. The flagship, the Bottle Tube Microphone System, embodies an artisanal blend of soul and character for a palette of unique and magnificent voices for your studio.
- Fully-discrete Class A tube circuit with EF86 vacuum tube
- Infinite tonal variation with interchangeable Bottle Caps
- Included B6 Bottle Cap provides larger-than-life vocal and instrument sound
- Power Stream Tube Mic power supply with variable capsule sensitivity dial
- Custom multi-stage powder coat finish
- B6 Bottle Cap
- Power Stream tube mic power supply with matching custom finish
- Laser-cut SKB case
Every Bottle is individually handmade in Westlake Village, CA by Blue's production team of microphone engineers. Order today and give your mic locker a new centerpiece.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Varied
- Polar pattern: Capsule dependent
- Type: Tube Condenser
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Varied
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 90 mm
- Height: 390 mm
- Weight: 1700 g
- Included accessories
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.