Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bottle Rocket Stage One Condenser Microphonefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The innovative mic system with up to nine interchangeable capsules.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
Precision-designed and hand-assembled, the Bottle Rocket Stage One mic is crafted for a lifetime of use. Compared to similar microphones, the Blue Stage One has a very low self noise specification (<7.5dB) and a very high output level (+12dBV), making it a perfect choice for today's high sample rate/deep word length digital platforms.
Instead of integrated circuit chip, the Blue Stage One microphone employs a transformerless Class A discrete amplifier circuit to ensure the most accurate and noise-free signal possible with minimal distortion and coloration. The Bottle Rocket Stage One is an ideal microphone for recording virtually any sound source. In addition to the microphone, the Bottle Rocket Stage One also includes Blue's high-definition 20-AWG mic cable and custom spider shockmount.
Add the Stage One to the cart and experience the tonal quality and versatility of the Bottle Cap capsules.
Bottle Rocket Stage One Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principal: Pressure gradient or pure pressure (depending on capsule)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure of 8 (depending on capsule)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5kOhm): 27mV/Pa (±10mV depending on capsule)
- Rated impedance: 50 ohm
- Rated load impedance: No less than 1kOhm
- Nose level a-weighted (IEC 651): No more than 7.5dBV-14dBV (depending on capsule)
- Max output (1% THD into 2.5kOhm): +12dBV = 3.1 Vrms
- Max SPL (1.0% THD into 2.5kOhm): 138 dB
- Dynamic range (2.5kOhm load): 130dB
- Supply voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V minimum)
- Current draw: (typical AI+48V): 1.8mA
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.