- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Encore 200 Studio Grade Phantom Powered Active Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J45701 000001000 J45701000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blue enCORE 200 is the world’s first studio-grade phantom powered active dynamic microphone.enCORE mics offer everything you’ve always wanted and...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio sound on stage.
The Blue enCORE 200 is the world’s first studio-grade phantom powered active dynamic microphone.
enCORE mics offer everything you’ve always wanted and never found in stage mics: lush, vibrant, and punchy studio reproduction with unprecedented clarity, detail and headroom. In short, enCORE is the stage mic that speaks like a studio mic. Don’t settle for popular mics that make you sound like everyone else— pick up an enCORE and let your true voice be heard.
The enCORE series brings Blue’s legacy of industry-leading innovation and unmatched quality to the live arena. Our stage mics feature custom Blue components, hand-selected capsules and innovative features you simply won’t find in ordinary live mics. The four enCORE models cover a wide range of applications—from lead, backing, and choral vocals to high-SPL guitar cabs, drums and acoustic instruments—all with the sonic sensibility and presence of studio condenser mics.
enCORE mics are built to withstand the rigors of the road. Every durable detail, from the heavy-gauge barrel construction and specially designed reinforced grill, to the hardened metal-plated finish is road-tested by some of the industry’s biggest names. No matter what they’re put through, enCORE mics are always ready for the next performance.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 16kHz
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Stage, studio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.