- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Mikey iPod Recording Mic (2nd Gen)
- Write a Review
- Product H70588
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2nd generation Mikey iPod Recording Mic with speaker is an excellent tool for mobile recording. Featuring two custom-tuned Blue capsules for ster...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turns your iPod into one of the coolest mobile recording devices around.
The 2nd generation Mikey iPod Recording Mic with speaker is an excellent tool for mobile recording. Featuring two custom-tuned Blue capsules for stereo recording, a line-input, USB pass through and a stylish updated 230-degree rotating design. Mikey's three gain settings allow for a versatile recording experience for everything from a loud concert to a whisper. Record lectures, voice notes, live music, interviews, and more.
The Mikey is Apple-certified for iPod touch 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod nano 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G; iPod classic; iPod 5G
Be sure to download Blue FiRe a free, high-fidelity field recording application, optimized for stereo mobile recording with Mikey for iPhone and iPod touch.
Mikey also comes with its own soft carrying pouch for convenient storage and protection while on the go.
- CD-quality audio recording direct to iPod
- Perfect for lecture recording, concerts, voice memos, dictation, field recording, interviews, and travel journals
- Innovative design allows for superior audio recording
- Three gain settings to capture the clearest stereo sound
- Seven angle adjustments for any environment
- FREE download of Blue FiRe recording app
- Certified for iPod touch 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod nano 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G; iPod classic; iPod 5G
- Works with iPhone versions 3GS and earlier
- Compatible with most protective cases
Order the Mikey today to make your iPod even more versatile!
- Tansducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardiod
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz
- Sample/Word: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- Weight: .18lb.