- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Spark Digital Condenser Mic with USB/iPad Connectivity
- Write a Review
- Product H87350
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spark Digital is the world's first studio condenser microphone to offer both USB and iPad connectivity. Expanding on the professional and sound of Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Spark creativity and record it with exceptional clarity.
Spark Digital is the world's first studio condenser microphone to offer both USB and iPad connectivity. Expanding on the professional and sound of Blue's Spark XLR studio microphone, Spark Digital features the same studio-grade condenser capsule and hand-tuned components for high-fidelity recording and consistence performance in any situation“ vocals, drums, piano, speech, location recording and more.
Spark Digital also includes the Focus Control, providing two different sonic options in one mic at the push of a button. Complete with an adjustable desk stand and built-in shockmount, Spark Digital also includes Y-cables for each platform with a headphone jack for zero-latency realtime monitoring. With a full range of recording capabilities, Spark Digital turns your iPad into a true mobile studio.
Focus Control Expanded
The Focus Control provides two different usage modes: the Normal mode (off position) providing increased low frequency sensitivity for recordings with great impact and definition, along with the Focus mode (on position) for even greater clarity and detail.
The Focus Control functions differently than a standard high-pass or low-pass filter“ it changes the input driver of the capsule rather than the signal output of the microphone circuit. This avoids coloring or degrading the signal quality coming out of the Spark microphone like low or high pass filters can. Specifically, the Focus Control alters the voltage loading of the capsule, which alters the capsule's dynamic frequency response, changing the capsule's behavior in a way that's more nuanced than a standard filter acting on a microphone's output. The result is a change to Spark's frequency response curve as well as the dynamic properties of the capsule (response to transients), providing two different mic characteristics.
- Blue's legendary studio condenser capsule and electronic components
- Plug-and-play for iPad, Mac and PC “ no drivers needed
- Works with GarageBand and other recording applications
- Focus Control switch offers two sonic signatures in one mic
- Headphone jack for zero-latency realtime monitoring
- Onboard control for volume, gain and instant mute
- LED meter provides visual feedback
- Includes Blue's Cloud Production Bundle for audio back-up and sharing online
Ignite your inspiration; order today.
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home or Professional, USB 2.0+. 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX 10.4.11 or higher, USB 2.0+, 64MB RAM (min)
- 30-Pin: iPod touch (4th Gen) which requires iOS 6, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd Gen), iPad 2, iPad
- iPhone 5, iPad (4th Gen), iPad mini