- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose ControlSpace SP24 Sound Processor
- Product H93013
The Bose ControlSpace SP-24 sound processor simplifies audio DSP for 2x4 installed and portable applications by offering two methods of configuration...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sound processor ideal for auditoriums, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and more.
The Bose ControlSpace SP-24 sound processor simplifies audio DSP for 2x4 installed and portable applications by offering two methods of configuration based on user preference and loudspeaker type.
Fast system setup is achieved using front-panel LCD menus and controls, which offer a basic method of configuration for systems using Bose loudspeakers. Factory- installed Bose loudspeaker equalization curves are selectable together with common routing configurations. Additional settings are also available from the front panel, such as gain and delay, for basic system tuning.
Using the SP-24 Editor software, additional signal processing parameters are available for system equalization and optimization. For unique signal routing and processing configurations, or when used with non Bose loudspeakers, the SP-24 sound processor in combination with the SP-24 Editor software serves as a general-use DSP processor.
SP-24 Editor software.
The intuitive SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all signal routing and signal processing settings, whether connected live or offline. Using the SP-24 Editor, create custom scenes that can be saved locally to a PC, or, using a USB connection, stored directly to the processor.
The SP-24 Editor delivers a host of graphical tools to adjust signal routing, input and output 9-band equalization, band pass filters, delays, peak limiter, gain and polarity control. Create custom loudspeaker equalization curves using the 9-band DualEQ, or quickly configure loudspeaker equalization for both current and legacy Bose professional loudspeakers using the Speaker EQ selection list. When connected, live control and signal level monitoring allows real-time access for precise system optimization.
The SP-24 Editor is designed for operation on most 32- and 64-bit Windows-based PCs and is available for download at pro.Bose.com.
- Program and store custom scenes with included SP-24 software
- SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all functions
- Simplified front panel LCD menus and controls
- Plug-and-play USB port for PC access to system configurations and more
- Extensive Bose professional loudspeaker library
- Signal and clip LED indicators
- Front panel lockout prevents unauthorized use
Shape the sound of your space. Order the ControlSpace SP-24 today.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/-1 dB)
- THD+N 0.015 % (typical)
- Channel Separation (Crosstalk) 100 dB (typical)
- Dynamic Range 107 dB (typical)
- Audio Latency 1.52 ms
- A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- Sample Rate 48 kHz
- Maximum Output Delay 170 ms
- Input Channels 2 channels
- Inputs 2 analog, balanced, differential
- Maximum Input Level +18 dBu
- Connectors, Input XLR
- Input Impedance Differential 2.2 k? @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity Selectable: 0/+6/+18 dBu
- Outputs 4 analog, balanced, differential
- Connectors, Output XLR
- Output Impedance Differential 200 ?
- Maximum Output Level +18 dBu
- Audio Indicators Input signal present (Green LED)
- Input signal clip at 0 dBFS (Red LED)
- Mains Voltage 100 VAC - 240 VAC (+/- 10%, 50/60 Hz)
- AC Power Consumption 15 W
- AC Mains Standard IEC (C14)
- Power Dissapation 52 BTU (13.1 kcal)
- Rack Space Units 1RU
- Dimensions 1.8" H x 19" W x 8.6" D (45 mm x 483 mm x 218 mm)
- Net Weight 5.9 lb (2.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
- Operating Temperature 32 F - 113 F (0 C - 45 C)
- Storage Temperature -40 F - 158 F (-40 C - 70 C)
- Humidity 95% relative humidity, maximum
- Communication Port USB Type B (rear panel), PC interface