Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer Pairtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer Pair$2,398.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
F1 powered subwoofer ubwoofer pair.
Excellent for a wide variety of applications:
¢ Bands of all styles
¢ Solo musicians
¢ Mobile DJs
¢ Houses of worship
¢ Schools and universities
¢ Resorts and hospitality venues
¢ Business presentations
- 1,000 watts allow the BOSE F1 Subwoofer to pack all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that' lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers
- Two 10" high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that is light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer. Selections are NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer' output to a high-pass filter or full range, which allows for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered by the end user, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates the need for a coventional pole mount
- or tripod stand
Call or click to order today!
F1 Powered Subwoofer Pair Specifications:System Performance
- System Type: Self powered
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB) 48 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency Range: (“10 dB) 38 Hz - 115 Hz
- Nominal Dispersion: Omni-directional
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Crossover Frequency: 40 “ 100 Hz Butterworth Bandpass, 100 Hz 4th order Butterworth HPF at Line Out
- System Power:1000 W
- Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
- System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
- Power Indicator: Blue LED: system on
- Driver Compliment: 2 x 10" high-excursion drivers
- Channels 1/2
- Signal Indicators: POWER/FAULT, LIMIT, FRONT LED, SIGNAL INPUT
- Input Connections: 2 XLR - 1/4" Combo
- Controls: Volume level, Front LED function select, Power on/off, Polarity select, Line output EQ
- Additional Connections
- Line Output: XLR balanced
- AC Mains: IEC Connector
- Enclosure: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Dimensions: 27 H x 16.1 W x 17.6 D (688 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)
- Net Weight: 55 lbs (24.9 kg)
- Universal AC power rating: 100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz +/- 20 %, 200 W max
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.