- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module and ToneMatch Audio Engine
- Write a Review
- J10355 000000000 J10355000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of porta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete Bose system with more powerful bass module and T1.
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides-delivering 180-degree coverage-but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer-and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system-upper array, lower extension and power stand-connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with your L1 system expands your options to connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of a library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model 1S system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Full, flexible bass
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B2 bass module included
Order today and experience the L1 with a bigger bass response.
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 111 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- 39.63"H x 4.15"W x 4.13"D ( 100.6 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
- 5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- 23.4"H x 13.31"W x 18.9"D ( 59.4 cm x 33.8 cm x 48 cm )
- 45 lbs (20.41 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module and ToneMatch Audio Engine:
My wife purchased this for me and our band. It is the greatest sound system I have ever heard. Very easy to use and very compact. We did a show in a auditorium 500 + people and you could hear a pin drop at the back of the hall.Crystal clear sound.