- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Model II System With Dual B1 Bass Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79833 000000000 H79833000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bose L1 Model II systems are a high-quality, portable amplification system for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers. This package includes two...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, powerful PA system with great coverage and quality sound.
Bose L1 Model II systems are a high-quality, portable amplification system for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers. This package includes two of Bose's critically acclaimed B1 bass modules. These loudspeakers deliver wide horizontal sound coverage and a smooth tonal balance-across the stage and throughout the room. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees-onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred-with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
This Bose L1 Model II system comes with two B1 bass modules to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments-including guitars, keyboards and various horns. The double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand.
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
The B1 bass module is a compact, lightweight enclosure that is easy to transport, set up and break down. Its small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
- Recommended for DJs and lower-range instruments and voices
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- Two B1 bass modules included
- Integrated power amplifiers
- ToneMatch port
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
- Bass module out
- Compact, lightweight bass enclosure
- Highly efficient bass speaker design
Order today for a truly innovative sound reinforcement solution.
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 17.4 lbs (7.9 kg)
- L1 Model II power stand
- 5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- 15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
- 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
- L1 Model II double bass package
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- Power stand carrying bag
- L1 Model II Cylindridal Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- 2 B1 bass modules and cable
- 2 Bass module slip covers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.