Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bose T4S ToneMatch 4-Channel Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Proprietary Bose ToneMatch audio processing.
For its size, the T4S gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. It uses illuminated, tactile knobs and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages. Four main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T4S offers Aux sends, Aux inputs, balanced analog and ToneMatch stereo outputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, and a dedicated headphone output jack.
Features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, master out EQ, and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready for the show, while the bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T4S within reach. Rugged and ready to go, the T4S includes a protective magnetic cover and ToneMatch cable that provides a digital audio and power connection to your Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system, providing full end-to-end optimization of your sound. The T4S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
Easy Live Streaming
A Bose T4S/T8S ToneMatch mixer is the perfect audio interface for live streaming your performances on platforms like Facebook and Instagram Live. Connect easily to your Mac or PC with the onboard USB interface. Then use the studio-quality microphone pre-amps, phantom power, EQ, dynamics, and effects to take control of your sound and bring your live stream to life.
- Powerful audio processing with studio-quality effects and advanced DSP
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live use
- User-friendly interface
- Rugged enclosure with magnetic protective cover
Sound your best, every time you take the stage—order now.
T4S ToneMatch 4-Channel Mixer Specifications:Format
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 4
- Aux sends: 2
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 6
- Mic preamps: 4
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 4
- Total outputs: 2 (XLR/TRS combo)
- 1/4” out: 2
- Connections: USB
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.