Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Boss VE-20 Vocal Effects Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A vocal effects stompbox that adds layers, loops, harmonies, effects, and lots of fun to your singing.
The BOSS VE-20 vocal effects pedal takes your voice to a whole new level with essential effects in an incredibly user-friendly interface that lets you take total control of your vocal sound. Simply dial in your favorite setting and sing with no programming required. The VE-20 is a practical vocal effects processor even for first-timers. Of course, if you want to roll your sleeves up and create, the Boss VE-20 has a variety of editing tools onboard too.
Add lush harmonies to your lead vocals instantly as you sing. Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multipart stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track. Best of all, this BOSS pedal is incredibly easy to use: there's no need for programming, and you don't need to input notes from a keyboard as you do with a Vocoder; you simply sing and let the VE-20 vocal pedal do the rest.
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from Boss's popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage. From doo-wop to human-beatbox, this tool will wow audiences.
In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the BOSS VE-20 vocal pedal offers a colorful and expressive collection of special effects, including: electric, robot, strobe, distortion, chorus, and reverb.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to Boss Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedal boards and travel cases.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including: harmony, double-track, dynamics, reverb, delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor -PSA (not included)
- Easy operation, road-tough Boss construction
Order this vocal effects processor today and take your vocals to new levels of fun and technology.
VE-20 Vocal Effects Processor Specifications:
- Nominal input level: Input: -40 dBu (Microphone Sensitivity = 40)
- Input impedance: Input: 4 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: Output: -40 dBu, Phones/Line: -25 dBu
- Output impedance: Output: 600 Ohms, Phones/Line: 66 Ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 seconds
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: Input jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power +48 V), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), Output jacks (L/MONO, R): XLR type, Phones/Line jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC In jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 190 mA (9 V max.)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: 2 hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline) (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories: owner's manual, leaflet (using the unit safely, important notes, and information), dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6
- Option: AC adaptor (PSA series) (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" H x 6-13/16" W x 6-1/4" D
- Weight: 2 lb., 7 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.