Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Effects Processor Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Effects Processor Red
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A compact vocall processor with friendly features.
Simple and Intuitive Operation
From beginners to professionals, all singers can enjoy great results with the VE-5. Even technophobes or non-musicians will embrace this creative processor, thanks to its simple, intuitive operation. The handy Favorite Sound function, for example, lets you instantly access your preferred sounds with a press of a button.
The VE-5 is suited for a variety of settings. It's perfect for live performers, and the included mount lets you attach it to any standard microphone stand. Some of the VE-5's functions can even be controlled by footswitches, which is great for hands-free operation. When powered by batteries, the VE-5 becomes an ideal tool for street performance, and it also fits beautifully in homes and studios as a tabletop processor.
Great Presets and High-Quality Effects
The VE-5 has six types of high-quality effects and various special processing, all inherited from the VE-20. Enhance your vocals with smooth Reverb or Delay, or control the level with the Dynamics function. Thicken your voice with the Double/Harmonizer and correct intonation problems with Pitch Correct. Use the onboard Distortion, Radio, and Strobe for unique and impactful special effects. You can even create iconic pitch-correct/hard-tune effects - a staple of many modern hip-hop and pop hits.
Built-In Phrase Looper
Have fun layering and looping your voice with the VE-5's built-in Phrase Looper. You can generate harmonies with yourself in real time, or jam over your own looped beatboxing. This creative feature greatly expands the potential of real-time vocal performance.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 - Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonizing and layered beatboxing
- Favorite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds
- Ideal for live performance, as well as tabletop setups; mic-stand mount included
- Internal microphone for instant gratification
- Aux input for blending external music
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately)
Give your voice more choice with this easy-to-use processor. Order today!
VE-5 Vocal Effects Processor Specifications:Nominal Input Level
- MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = 40) AUX IN: TBD
- MIC IN: 4 k ohms AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- XLR OUT: -40 dBu PHONES/LINE: TBD
- XLR OUT: 600 ohms PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Sound: 50
- DYNAMICS, PITCH CORRECT, TONE/SFX, DOUBLE/HARMONY, DELAY, REVERB
- 38 sec. (Mono only)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- MIC IN jack/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type) XLR OUT jack (XLR type) PHONES/LINE jack (Stereo miniature phone type) CTL 1, 2 Jack (1/4" TRS phone type) DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6) or Alkaline (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6): TBD Alkaline (AA, LR6) : TBD * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use. * Using phantom power will increase the power consumption, drastically shortening the battery life. Please use an AC adaptor when using phantom power
- Owner's Manual Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information)
- Mic Stand Holder (Screw x 2, Washer x 2, Spring Washer x 2)
- Audio Cable (Stereo Miniature Phone Type, Cable Tie Attached)
- Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.