- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BSS Audio Ethernet Control With 4 Button and Volume
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29327 000000000 J29327000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soundweb Contrio EC-4BV is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4BV can control and monitor parameters within BSS...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple, powerful interface for greater control of audio in a variety of applications and venues.
The Soundweb Contrio EC-4BV is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4BV can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers. The EC-4BV contains a single Ethernet port for configuration, control, monitoring, and power via PoE. The EC-4BV is configured via simple drag-and-drop operations within the software application HiQnet Audio Architect. Pretty cool. The EC-4BV contains one push/rotary encoder, one encoder ring, four buttons, and one LCD screen. The buttons, encoder ring, and LCD screen are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity. Pretty nice. The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall. Pretty smart. The encoder ring can display a bouncing audio meter. When the push/rotary encoder is rotated, the encoder ring can temporarily display a volume setting. When the push/rotary encoder is pressed, the encoder ring can temporarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status). Pretty convenient. The four buttons can be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute), preset recall, or source selection. The LCD screen has a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can display custom text. Pretty. The EC-4BV supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-4BV can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller. The EC-4BV can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems. The EC-4BV can be locally unlocked via a four-digit PIN entry on the buttons. The EC-4BV supports multiple modes of operation. This allows the push/rotary encoder and encoder ring to be reassigned dynamically to different parameters based on which buttons are selected.
Ethernet Wall Controller Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices Available in Black or White Available in US Decora or EU Version Single-Gang Size PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolored) 4 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored) 1 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCD (Multicolored) Sleep Function Security: Remote Lock/Unlock and Local Unlock via PIN Entry Multiple Modes of Operation
Control your HiQnet system smartly and efficiently. Order today.
- Ethernet Wall Controller
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Available in US Decora or EU Version
- Single-Gang Size
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder
- 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolored)
- 4 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored)
- 1 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCD (Multicolored)
- Sleep function
- Security: Remote lock/unlock and local unlock via PIN entry
- Multiple modes of operation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.