- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burl Audio 8-channel DAC card for B80 and B16
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85909 000000000 H85909000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BDA8, 8-channel digital-to-analog daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D D/A design experience an...Click To Read More About This Product
A to D perfection.
The BDA8, 8-channel digital-to-analog daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D D/A design experience and thousands of hours of listening tests. Following on the success of the B2 BOMBER DAC, the BDA8 utilizes the same digital-to-analog conversion technology as the B2 BOMBER DAC coupled with the BURL AUDIO proprietary BOPA14 discrete, class-A op amp. The combination is a sound that is real, open and huge.
BURL Audio is adds its new line of BURL NextGen Analog circuits to the BDA8. The BURL NextGen Analog circuits raise the bar of excellence in pro audio analog electronics fidelity. In addition to this upgrade, the BDA8 also includes Avid delay matching, upgraded heat dissipation and filter select options via various jumper settings.The new designs feature tighter bass and higher definition throughout the audio spectrum. Instruments and mixes have a more 3D sound, with wider stereo image and even more depth while preserving the original shape and harmonic balance of the source. If you thought the current BURL Audio products sounded great, these enhanced analog designs are sure to blow your mind.
- 44.1kHz to 192kHz, 24-bit, 8-channel DAC
- Circuit path based on B2 BOMBER DAC
- BURL Audio BOPA14 op-amp
- All class-A, discrete transistors, zero capacitor signal path
- Avid delay matching
- Updated heat dissipation
- Updated filter select options
- Low latency
- 8-channel DSUB connectivity
- BURL NextGen Analog circuit
Order today to preserve and enhance everything happening in the studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.