- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC Digital/Analog Converter
- Write a Review
- H86433 000000000 H86433000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The result of tireless digital to analog research and development, the B2 Bomber DAC features unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
State-of-the-art conversion for sonic purity
The result of tireless digital to analog research and development, the B2 Bomber DAC features unique class-A, discrete op-amps with passive filtering. Couple this with state-of-the-art conversion technology and the B2 Bomber DAC delivers sonic purity and dynamics that is ideal for monitoring applications in modern recording studios. The B2 DAC punches you in the chest with low end while the 3D spaciality and stereo spread give you amazing detail throughout the spectrum. Add to that a sweet tone that is easy on your ears, and you have a unit that you will instantly fall in love with! The B2 DAC features incredibly low-jitter clocking, precision metering and stepped attenuators, making for high-impact sound that's truly a force to be reckoned with.
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 2 channel ADC
- Proprietary custom design BOPA1, all discrete op-amps
- Passive filters
- All Class-A design
- Capacitor-free signal path for ultimate clarity
- Audiophile-quality 6 position attenuator with standard headroom settings
- High-definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
- Two AES and one SPDIF input with dual AES wire support
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- Frequency response at 48kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 22kHz, +/- 0.1dB
- Frequency response at 96kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -0.3 dB @ 40kHz
- Frequency response at 192kHz sample rate is 10Hz to 30kHz, +/- 0.1dB, -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
- Dynamic Range: 115dB
- -96 dB THD+N, full scale output = +18dBu
- Rugged, Made in USA design
Improve imaging and impact in your monitoring - order one today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.