- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burl Audio BAD8 8-channel ADC card for B80 and B16
- Write a Review
- #K37098 000000000 K37098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BAD8, 8-channel analog-to-digital daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D A/D design experience. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The BAD8, 8-channel analog-to-digital daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D A/D design experience. Following on the overwhelming success of the B2 BOMBER ADC and the BAD4, the BAD8 employs a next-generation analog circuit path and the latest in analog to digital conversion. This is a no compromise design utilizing all class-A, discrete transistor circuitry and the legendary BX1 transformer coupled input. The BAD8 benefits from the new form factor of the BX1 transformer, allowing for more channel density. The BAD8 also boasts the latest analog-to-digital conversion technology giving it great tone with even greater detail and amazing low latency.
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 8 channel ADC
- Proprietary, high definition, BURL AUDIO BX1 transformer input
- Next generation, all class-A, discrete transistor signal path with zero feedback, zero circuit path capacitors
- Next generation AD conversion
- Low latency
- 8-channel DSUB connectivity
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.