- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD CTM-55BLS Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271269
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The handheld CAD Astatic CTM 55BL Microphone offers you wide and flat frequency response that provides natural, transparent sound quality. The CTM-55...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wide and flat frequency response with innovative noise rejection design.
The handheld CAD Astatic CTM 55BL Microphone offers you wide and flat frequency response that provides natural, transparent sound quality. The CTM-55BLS mic's supercardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback (when used close to reinforcement speakers and monitors) and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. An effective internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise.
The Astatic CTM-55BLS has a Flex-Form hardened steel grille that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. This unique ability to retain its original shape assures that the CAD CTM-55BLS will maintain its attractive appearance.
The CTM-55BLS microphone's most innovative design feature is the CAD Astatic exclusive (I.N.RTM) Impact Noise Rejection system. A rubber shock mount isolates the mic's transducer from the body, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand and handling noise. The need for any external shock-mounting device is virtually eliminated.
The low-frequency response of the Astatic CTM-55BLS mic may be enhanced by increasing or decreasing the distance from the sound source. This phenomenon is technically known as "proximity effect." Normal or "flat" response is generated at a distance of 24 inches or more. However, as you decrease the distance to the sound source, the bass sensitivity increases, providing a solid robust character. CAD supplies the Astatic CTM-55BLS microphone with a zippered vinyl protective pouch and a snap-in mic swivel mount.
- Extended frequency response for professional performance
- Supercardioid-directional for increased rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient sounds
- High output design with neodymium magnet element
- Impact Noise Reduction System (INR trademark)
- Multi stage hardened steel grill and pop filter
- Non-reflective, durable soft touch finish
- Includes stand adapter and zipper pouch
- Durable, soft feel, midnight black finish
- Operating Principle: Neodymium Moving Coil Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV (2.0 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6-35/64" x 1-63/64"
- Weight: 10 oz.