- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD e300 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271261
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CAD e300 is a Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone that captures transparent, airy uppers and mids, coupled with a rich, silky smooth low end. Comb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sweet vocal capture!
The CAD e300 is a Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone that captures transparent, airy uppers and mids, coupled with a rich, silky smooth low end. Combining lightning-fast transient response and pinpoint precision with an enormous upfront presence, the e300 offers uparalleled performance from critical studio tracking scenarios to live reinforcement. The 1.1" 24K gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser capsule is hand dampened for consistent frequency response. A hi-pass filter features 6dB octave @ 80Hz, and a 20dB non-capacitive pad. The stainless/brass triple stage pop/EMI filter delivers unmatched ballistic stability, with high SPL characteristics and plosives control. Sophisticated laser trimmed op-amp circuitry provides increased management of fast transient response. Frequency response of 10Hz-20 kHz.
Requires phantom power.
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- 1.1" 24K gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Selectable patterns include cardioid, omni, and figure 8
- Hi-pass filter features 6dB octave @ 80Hz
- 20dB non-capacitive pad
- Transparent, airy uppers and mids
- Rich, smooth low end
Hear the detail in your vocals like never before. Order now.
- Side-address, externally biased condenser
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Impedence: Low (200 ohms nominal)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -55dB (0dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Dynamic Range: 137dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 11dB equivalent SPL, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 148dB SPL (with pad on)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.15%
- Powering: 24 - 52 Volts Phantom Power, 8mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR type
- Finish: Durable Black uerethane housing with brass plated front grille screen
- Net Weight: 18oz. (510 grams)