- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD GXL1200BP Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Black Pearl Chrome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H77382 000001000 H77382000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CAD GXL1200BP Condenser Microphone has a small diaphragm and a cardioid polar pattern that captures your instrumentation with exacting detail. It...Click To Read More About This Product
Point-source transduction, field-effect detection, and pure high voltage.
The CAD GXL1200BP Condenser Microphone has a small diaphragm and a cardioid polar pattern that captures your instrumentation with exacting detail. It is a good well-rounded general instrument mic for applications in the home studio, and is priced for the budget minded home studio owner. It has been sonically described as having pushback on the lows, a dip in the upper midrange that produces sound with a nice body with a little "air" on top. Proximity effect is inversely proportional to distance. Sports a stylish pearl black chrome finish. Mic clip and protective pouch are included. Phantom power (48V) is required.
Applications: choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, strings, piano, cymbals/overheads, hi-hat, and snare drum.
- General instrument mic
- Small diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Pearl black chrome finish
- Requires phantom power
- Includes mic clip and storage pouch
Play it right this time. Order today!
- Operating Principle: externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD
- Self Noise: 17dBA
- Power requirements: P48, 4mA
- Finish: pearl black chrome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.