- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD ICM417 Overhead Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 472550 000000000 472550000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packaged in a rugged small, all metal body, the ICM417 electret condenser microphone provides natural, transparent sound quality. The transformerless...Click To Read More About This Product
Packaged in a rugged small, all metal body, the ICM417 electret condenser microphone provides natural, transparent sound quality. The transformerless design of this cardioid condenser provides optimum low frequency response and low distortion. Designed for use with cymbals, overheads, and stringed instruments, the wide, flat frequency of the ICM417, coupled with the CAD exclusive I.N.R. shockmount, make this an extremely high quality percussion microphone, as well.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.