- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD StageSelect IEM StagePass IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear System
- Write a Review
- #J50277 000000000 J50277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Make your next gig more successful with the exciting performance of the StageSelect IEM. The StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An reliable, discrete way to keep track of your sound during performances.
Make your next gig more successful with the exciting performance of the StageSelect IEM. The StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16-channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – you may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. High-performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds are included to make your listening experience top flight. The MEB2 TruPitch Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit silicon earmolds provide a custom fit. The metal construction rack mountable transmitter comes with rack ears, a half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.
CAD Audio has been creating high-value product since 1931 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. In building the StageSelect, their design criterion was straightforward. They wanted to develop a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that delivers superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, one that is capable enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment. It had to be both easy to use and exciting to operate. Safe to say, they delivered.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference
- MEB2 TruPitchTM Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit Silicon molds
- provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10 hr. battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
- Frequency: Q Band 470 – 498 mHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
- Audio Input: Combination XLR - 1/4 in.
- Dynamic Range: >101 dB
- Audio Output Power: 100 mW into 32 Ohm
- Transmit power: 30 mW
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dims: 17 x 12 x 4 in.
Order today to add to your rig.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear