- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD Supercardioid Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- #J52945 000000000 J52945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bass drum mic is designed for loud, aggressive music. It has a high maximum SPL and broad frequency response. Ideal for extreme musical styles w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High SPL maximum, great for hard rock.
This bass drum mic is designed for loud, aggressive music. It has a high maximum SPL and broad frequency response. Ideal for extreme musical styles with exceptionally high volume and low-end output.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 17kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Stage, studio
- Diaphragm size: 3/4 in.
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
Excellent bass drum mic for metal, punk, anything loud and outrageous. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.