- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cakewalk Project5 Soft Synth Workstation
- Write a Review
- Product 705102
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Project5 goes beyond standalone soft-synth rack software by providing a complete studio environment. It gives electronic musicians everything they ne...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An integration of instruments and tools that will inspire your creativity.
Project5 goes beyond standalone soft-synth rack software by providing a complete studio environment. It gives electronic musicians everything they need to experiment, create, and perform music using integrated sequencers, software synths, samplers, audio and MIDI effects, and audio looping tools”all in one workstation. In addition, it provides advanced capabilities for synth layering, realtime pattern genesis and triggering, and a seamless live-performance audio engine. PC.
- Studio-quality instruments and effects including PSYN virtual analog synth, DS-864 digital sampler, Velocity drum sampler, nPulse analog modular drum synthesizer, and Cyclone DXI groove sampler
- Automated effects include envelope/LFO filter, stereo delay/echo with tempo sync, high-frequency exciter, classic phaser with feedback, studio reverb, stereo chorus/flanger with feedback, stereo 7-band graphic EQ, stereo 2-band parametric EQ, and compressor/gate
- Pattern-based sequencers and processors, including P-SEQ pattern sequencer, Syncron32 analog-style step sequencer, and ACID compatible looping tools
- Realtime, live-performance features
- Open environment (ASIO, DI, MFX, ReWire client, WDM, and VST)
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
My first time I used the program I was making beats within in probably 5 minutes!
I know I may sound crazy for saying this but I honestly can say that porject 5 is the best music tool out there. It's so user friendly, the sound is awesome, the value is amazing, and the softsyths, and effects that are with it are wicked. A must have.
Project5 is an incredible computer workstation.It comes with a lot of great instruments. the PSYN synth and the DS864 sampler are about as good as you're going to get. I love to play live on project5, in particular with the PSYN synth. The only real problem I find with project5 is that the DS864 can only read AKAI S5000/6000, kurzweil, and SF2.The ds864 should also be able to play AKAI s1000, emu, Halion and EXs24. But maybe that's too much to ask, no sampler I know of can read that many formats. Bottom line, DS864 is cool.
This program's real strength is that its a completely open environment. You can use your favorite VSTs, but it also comes with a great selection of instruments and effects. The new version, 1.5 is a free download and makes it even more efficient and powerful. I've been really pleased with this program. A must have for anyone who creates electronic music.
I picked up project 5 because I read how "amazing" it was. I plugged my Yamaha SO3 into it and used it as the controller. Everything worked like they said it did. The program was hard to use and the tutorials didn't seem to match up with the actual program. There are some nice sounds but the overall use of the program wasn't worth the $$$ Thumbs down.