- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Product H75257
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CEntrance DACport is a reference-quality, stereo 24-bit / 96kHz Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) that reveals the subtlest details in your music...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Discriminating listening just got a whole lot more portable.
The CEntrance DACport is a reference-quality, stereo 24-bit / 96kHz Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) that reveals the subtlest details in your music. It also features a Class-A headphone amplifier. Featuring CEntrance's proprietary AdaptiWave 24-bit USB audio technology, JitterGuard clock management system, and highest dynamic range, DACport is a truly superb portable USB DAC.
DACport makes the audiophile experience portable. Listen to pristine-quality playback anywhere; at a coffee shop, at work, or on a trip, with no need to sacrifice sound quality for portability. With plug 'n play operation, DACport packs a lot of features into its cigar-sized, anodized aluminum tube and set new standards in portability, convenience and sound quality.
- Audiophile-grade D/A converter plays 24-bit/96 kHz HD music with bit-perfect accuracy.
- Headphone amp designed for listening without fatigue, offers clarity, soundstage and detail.
- No drivers needed. Plug 'n play operation with most laptops, nettops and music servers.
- No power adapter”Both products use USB power and work anywhere you take your laptop.
- DACport's 1/4-inch headphone jack drives the most advanced headphones on the market.
Order now for audiophile listeing quality in a portable headphone DAC and headphone amp.
- Sample Rate: 96kHz (Also: 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
- Resolution: 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Connection: USB1.1 or 2.0, driverless
- Communication: AdaptiWave proprietary USB technology
- Local clock: 10 ppm precision, 1 ps jitter
- Compatibility: Any computer running Mac, PC, Linux, or iOS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz...40kHz +/-0.2dB
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB, re +12 dBu, max gain
- THD+N: 0.0018% / -95 dB (FS, 1kHz)
- Noise Floor: 7 V RMS (A-weight), max gain
- Audio Output: Stereo 1/4" jack
- LX output level: +6dBV
- Input power USB bus (no external power supply needed)
- Internal power supplies ±9V, super-clean, dual analog rails
- Unit Dimensions: 4.5" (11.4cm) L, 1" (2.5cm) W, 1" (2.5cm) H
- Weight: 2.5 ounces (72 grams)
- Custom-designed belt clip (DACport only)
- 6' (1.83m) low-EMI USB cable
- Protective carrying pouch made of soft felt