- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chameleon Labs 560EQ 500 Series Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18657 000000000 L18657000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 560EQ from Chameleon Labs is a 500 Series module providing three bands of inductor-based equalization. The fundamental audio circuit was taken fr...Click To Read More About This Product
500-series three-band inductor-based equalizer
The 560EQ from Chameleon Labs is a 500 Series module providing three bands of inductor-based equalization. The fundamental audio circuit was taken from the revered 7603 preamplifiers and features Chameleon Labs’ ultra-low distortion, fully-discrete topology line-level input transformer and iron-core output transformer. All the passive components used in the 560EQ have been specifically designed for use with the available voltage rails and Chameleon's unique audio signal topology.
The low-frequency band works in shelf mode with selectable frequencies of 40, 80, 160 and 320Hz. It provides a musical, velvety bass response that adds depth and dimension to the bottom end.
The inductor-based mid-frequency filter supplies +/- 15dB of sweepable equalization with center frequencies of 700, 1.6k, 3.2k, 4.8k and 7k hertz. Inductors replace the standard capacitor-based circuitry because of the texture and sonic character that they provide when they commence saturation. The resistance of the inductor varies with voltage, which in turn provides vintage color and tonality when the resulting harmonics are introduced. This makes the 560EQ an ideal tool for bringing vocals forward and adding classic control to your recordings.
- 500 Series Compatible Module
- Chameleon-designed Line Transformer
- Inductor-based High Pass Filter
- A perfect complement to the Chameleon Labs 581 500-series preamplifier
- Inductor-based Three-Band EQ
- Variable gain, low noise output stage with balanced transformer
- Bypass Switch
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.