- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chameleon Labs 880Rack 8-slot 500 Series Powered Rack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18654 000000000 L18654000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The heart of the 880Rack is its multi-voltage switch mode power supply capable of delivering 3-amps of constant current to the 500-Series v...Click To Read More About This Product
An 8-slot 500 Series powered rack system
The heart of the 880Rack is its multi-voltage switch mode power supply capable of delivering 3-amps of constant current to the 500-Series voltage rails and the solid performer to run even power-hungry Class-A based modules. It also allows the 880Rack to be plugged into any 100-250V AC power source globally.
Chameleon's engineers have paid extreme attention to ensure clean audio paths, free of parasitic noises and crosstalk. Signal input and output flexibility is provided through connection via XLR connectors or a DB25 8-channel harness. The output signal of the first seven channels can be routed to the input stage of the next channel, allowing you to easily route signals internally instead of through cumbersome patch cables.
The enclosure features an aluminum carrying handle for easy re-positioning and movement. The unit also ships with rack ears allowing easy rack mounting (3RU) when desired. Chameleon has also taken the step to pre-mount four protective aluminum channel panels for slots that remain unused.
The 880Rack provides a universal and robust power source for your 500-Series modules in a well thought out, flexible, and fully featured package.
- Accepts eight standard 500-series modules
- Built-in 3-amp multi-voltage power supply
- XLR inputs and outputs for each channel
- Parallel Input and Output DB25 Connector
- 48V phantom power for mic input
- Innovative "Pass-through" switch forwards the output signal to next channel’s input
- Table-top or Rackmount usage
- Four Chameleon-branded blank panels, rack ears, rubber feet and top handle included
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.