- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charter Oak Acoustics SA538 Vacuum Tube Dual Diaphragm Condenser
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18947 000000000 L18947000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CharterOak SA538 is a dual diaphragm vacuum tube condenser microphone with a presence peak at 8KHz and features an infinitely variable polar patt...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable, high-quality microphone that comes with a flight case, power supply, shockmount and cables.
The CharterOak SA538 is a dual diaphragm vacuum tube condenser microphone with a presence peak at 8KHz and features an infinitely variable polar pattern control. It is delivered in a molded flight case with power supply, shockmount, and appropriate cables.
The CharterOak SA538 is an affordable, high quality alternative to other condenser microphones in its class. Its sonic integrity, extreme durability, overall design simplicity, and serviceability make it an attractive option to any of the condenser microphones of its type currently available.
- Affordable, high-quality condenser microphone
- Dual-diaphragm vacuum tube condenser mic
- Comes in flight case with power supply, shock mount and appropriate cables
Call or click to order today
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 128dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Yes
- Phantom power required: Not Specified
- Diameter: Not Specified
- Length: Not Specified
- Weight: Not Specified
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.