- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ 4PLAY Six-Channel DMX-512 LED Beam Effect System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485511 000000000 485511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet 4PLAY provides a ready-to-go lighting bar for the traveling entertainer. The bar is fitted with four LED moonflowers each containing 57 r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four LED moonflower lights on one lighting bar.
The Chauvet 4PLAY provides a ready-to-go lighting bar for the traveling entertainer. The bar is fitted with four LED moonflowers each containing 57 red, green, blue, and white diodes to produce razor-sharp, rotating beams. The 4PLAY light bar gives you individual control of red, green, blue, and white LEDs within each light plus each of the four moonflower lights can be individually positioned. The Chauvet 4Play also features adjustable strobe speed plus 6-channels of DMX control with built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The 4PLAY lighting effect fits onto most standard 1-3/8" tripods, including speaker stands and Chauvet's 4BAR tripod (sold separately), plus it comes with a convenient light bar travel bag.
- 6-channel DMX-512 LED beam effect system
- Individual control of red, green, blue, and white LEDs within each light (4 total)
- Light source: 228 (48 red, 72 green, 72 blue, 36 white) (57 per light)
- Adjustable strobe speed
- Built-in automated programs operate in DMX mode
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Fits onto most standard 1-3/8" tripods
- Safely mounts to truss with clamps (sold separately)
- Razor-sharp rotating beams
- Independent positioning of each light
- Low-profile lights are only 2.2" deep
- Weight: 12.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 12.5" H x 33" W x 3.5" D
You won't find so many powerful lighting options in one effects light fixture anywhere else for this affordable price. Order today!
- Coverage angle: 25
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 12W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 30 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.