- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ 6SPOT LED Spot Lighting System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71897 000000000 H71897000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Chauvet's 6SPOT is an LED powered, color-changer system complete with its own travel bag. Six individually controllable and positionable heads each c...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete, portable LED spotlighting solution with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs.
Chauvet's 6SPOT is an LED powered, color-changer system complete with its own travel bag. Six individually controllable and positionable heads each contain a high-power tri-color LED that creates 7 popular colors. The unit can be controlled via DMX or by running automatic or sound-activated programs. The fixture easily slides onto most standard tripod stands or can be mounted onto truss.
- Complete, portable LED spot lighting solution with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs
- Six, independently positional heads allow total room or stage coverage
- Low-profile spots are 3.6in deep and can fit almost anywhere
- Set-up and tear-down in minutes with the included carry bag
- High-powered, tri-colored LEDs mix to instantly create 7 popular colors
- Safely mount to truss using the built-in bolts for increased flexibility and mounting options
- Works in master/slave with the Sweeper LED for large, coordinated light shows
- Power-link up to 20 units which saves time running cables and extension cords
- Easily mountable to the popular 4BAR system or almost any universal tripod
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Easy-access to built-in automated programs generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode
Put this system on your 6. Order today!
- DMX channels: 8
- Light source: 6 3W (375mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs
- Strobe rate: 0-30Hz
- Beam angle: 11 (per light)
- Lux: 814 @ 1m (per light)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 52W, 0.4A operating
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 57W, 0.2A operating
- AC power: Auto-switching 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power linking: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 10.1 lb. (4.6kg)
- Size: 35-1/2" x 2-3/16" x 6-1/2" (902 x 56 x 165mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.