- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Abyss USB LED Water Effect Light
- Write a Review
- J27712 000000000 J27712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Abyss USB simulates a pleasing multicolored water effect that shines through any environment with or without fog using upgraded, high power LEDs. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Soothing and beautiful, for mellower moods.
Abyss USB simulates a pleasing multicolored water effect that shines through any environment with or without fog using upgraded, high power LEDs. It can be controlled wirelessly via master/slave or DMX thanks to its D-Fi USB compatibility. A dichroic color wheel and two glass effect wheels are independently controllable to expand design options. Non-DMX control is possible in stand-alone mode from the digital display or optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
¢ Eye-catching, LED effect light simulates a multicolored water effect
¢ D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
¢ Shines through any environment with or without fog using upgraded, high-power LEDs
¢ Achieve optimal projection and effects using 1 dichroic color wheel and 2 glass effect wheels
- DMX Channels: 3
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Colors: 5 + white, Rainbow scroll
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 30 W (7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 59
- Illuminance: 715 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 14 units @ 120 V; 27 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 38 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz (65 VA)
- Power and Current: 37 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz (67 VA)
- Breaker Size: T 1 A, 250 V
- Weight: 5.8 lb (2.7 kg)
- Size: 7.7 x 9 x 9.7 in (195 x 228 x 246 mm)
Order today and add a depth of emotional response to your lighting design concepts.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.