- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ COLORstrip Mini RGB LED Linear Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #620639 000000000 620639000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 19" Chauvet COLORstrip Mini is a 4-channel DMX-512 effect light with a total of 192 LEDs. Static colors and red/green/blue color mixing are avail...Click To Read More About This Product
192 red, green, and blue LEDs for an exciting array of effects.
The 19" Chauvet COLORstrip Mini is a 4-channel DMX-512 effect light with a total of 192 LEDs. Static colors and red/green/blue color mixing are available with or without a DMX controller.
Chauvet COLORstrip Mini offers blackout, static, dimmer, and strobe options and also includes built-in automated and sound-activated programs operated through master/slave or DMX modes. Link up to 31 COLORstrip units in master/slave mode for a color-changing runway effect.
- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound active programs via master/slave or DMX
- Additional power output: max 32 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Additional slave output allows for color-changing runway effect (up to 31 units)
- Beam angle: 37 x 33
- Field angle: 68 x 51
- Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) LEDs
- Additional Accessories (sold separately): COLORstrip Foot Controller (LED-FS1)
- Lux: 820 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 21W, 0.3A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 3.8"H x 19"W x 5.1"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.