Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
CHAUVET DJ COLORstrip Mini RGB LED Linear Wash Lighttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
192 red, green, and blue LEDs for an exciting array of effects.
Chauvet COLORstrip Mini offers blackout, static, dimmer, and strobe options and also includes built-in automated and sound-activated programs operated through master/slave or DMX modes. Link up to 31 COLORstrip units in master/slave mode for a color-changing runway effect.
- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound active programs via master/slave or DMX
- Additional power output: max 32 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Additional slave output allows for color-changing runway effect (up to 31 units)
- Beam angle: 37 x 33
- Field angle: 68 x 51
- Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) LEDs
- Additional Accessories (sold separately): COLORstrip Foot Controller (LED-FS1)
COLORstrip Mini RGB LED Linear Wash Light Specifications:
- Lux: 820 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 21W, 0.3A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 3.8"H x 19"W x 5.1"D
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.