- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Core 3x3 LED Pixel-Mapping Effect/Wash Light with Chip-on-Board Technology
- Write a Review
- Product H97016
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Core 3x3 combines a pixel-mapping effect and a powerful LED wash. Powered by nine RGB LEDs with chip-on-board (COB) technology, it utilizes a unique ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful LED wash effect with chip-on-board technology.
Core 3x3 combines a pixel-mapping effect and a powerful LED wash. Powered by nine RGB LEDs with chip-on-board (COB) technology, it utilizes a unique reflector cup to produce large pixels of light and create intriguing sweeping and chasing effects. You can easily combine multiple units using built-in coffin locks to construct an impressive array capable of large scale animations and chases.
- Compact, LED panel designed for use as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wash light
- Easily trigger built-in automatic and sound activated programs for a stunning show in seconds
- Produce a full spectrum of light with excellent color mixing using COB technology
- Quickly and securely connect multiple fixtures together with built-in coffin locks
- Create animations and video effects with individual LED control
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Generate complex looks with ease using ShowXpress Pixels
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Silent operation due to built-in fan control
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy access to built-in automated programs
Link together multiple units for a large scale light show.
- DMX Channels: 3, 5, 9, 27, or 31
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Light Source: 9 (tri-color) 9W (500mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 20Hz
- Beam Angle: 47
- Field Angle: 73
- Illuminance: 1,025 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120V; 7 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 226W, 1.9A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 226W, 0.9A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 13.6lb (6.2kg)
- Size: 6.2 x 13.6 x 13.6in (156 x 344 x 344mm)
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.