- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Cumulus Professional Low-lying Fog Machine with Flight Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10293 000000000 L10293000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cumulus is a professional low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice. The onboard ultrasonic agi...Click To Read More About This Product
Quick warm-up time and high output.
Cumulus is a professional low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice. The onboard ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist. The Cumulus' 3 min. heat-up time allows for quick operation and fog on demand, and a built-in .9 gal. fog fluid tank and 2 gal. water tank ensure a long, uninterrupted run time.
Built for demanding professional use, the CHAUVET DJ Cumulus is housed in Its own rugged ATA-style flight case. Outfitted with smooth-rolling, locking casters, the case makes transportation a breeze. The case features thick plywood walls with a durable, laminated outer surface, as well as steel-ball corners and reinforced edges. Recessed steel latches and spring-loaded recessed handles add to its lineup of professional touches that make the Cumulus more than roadworthy.
The Cumulus' onboard digital display provides a user-friendly interface for controlling its settings, but this low-lying fogger is also DMX-ready, with both 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors for the ultimate control over all operating parameters.
While the Cumulus has a variety of uses, mobile DJs will find it particularly impactful at weddings, where it can create the illusion of dancing on a cloud during a couple's first dance. If you're looking for a way to set yourself apart from the rest and have a visual display that really stands out, look no further than the Cumulus.
- Pro-grade fog machine with high output
- Housed in rugged flight case with wheels
- Quick warm-up time
- Onboard ultrasonic agitator
- Ideal for professional theater applications
Create the classic "dancing on a cloud" effect—order your Cumulus today.
- Type: Low-lying fogger
- Source: Water based
- Tank capacity: .9 gal (fog); 2 gal (water)
- Output: Not specified
- Heat-up time: 3 min
- Lights source: Not applicable
- Width: 25 in.
- Height: 16 in.
- Depth: 18 in.
- Weight: 58.8 lb.
- Remote included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.