- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Derby X LED Derby Static/Blackout Effect and Strobe Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 500525 000000000 500525000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With it's 96 coverage angle, and blasting up to 15 beams of colorful light through it's 6 separate windows, the Derby X DMX LED effect light will mak...Click To Read More About This Product
A derby effect with 90 LED lights.
With it's 96 coverage angle, and blasting up to 15 beams of colorful light through it's 6 separate windows, the Derby X DMX LED effect light will make a difference in your venue's presentation. It has built-in automated and sound-activated programs via master/slave or DMX that will cover your floor with clusters of red, green, and blue dots. Includes blackout, static, and strobe modes. The Chauvet Derby X is a lightweight device, and thanks to it's LED technology, it uses less power.
- 8-channel DMX-512 LED derby effect
- Individual control of red, green, and blue LEDs within each cluster (6 total)
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Coverage angle: 96
- Light source: 90 (30 red, 30 green, 30 blue) LEDs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz:24W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 4lb.
- Dimensions: 15:"W x 7.4"H x 11.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.