- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ DMX-RT Compact DMX Recording Device with Triggerable Playback
- Write a Review
- #J50246 000000000 J50246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This rugged and compact DMX recording device gives you the ability to trigger and play back recorded light shows. The easy-to-use digital display all...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This compact and lightweight DMX recorder is a powerful tool for anyone's lighting arsenal.
This rugged and compact DMX recording device gives you the ability to trigger and play back recorded light shows. The easy-to-use digital display allows you to effortlessly navigate and access different scenes, record new scenes and change other settings. Copy, backup and transfer show files with a built-in micro SD card slot and included 8GB micro SD card. The DMX-RT comes with a mounting bracket for convenient mounting options. Let your creativity flow like never before with this powerful lighting tool.
- Rugged and compact DMX recording device with triggerable playback
- Normally Open (N/O) or Normally Closed (N/C) triggers allow the use of most common sensors
- Easily navigate and trigger scene using the digital display
- Up to 999 programmable scenes
- Copy, backup and transfer show files with a built-in micro SD card slot
- Includes 8GB micro SD card
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly install into any location.
- Supplies DC voltage through terminal block to power specific triggers
- Weighs only 0.4 lb.
Order today and elevate your DMX lighting game to new heights.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.