- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ EVE TF-20 LED Stage Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50252 000000000 J50252000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact, energy efficient and versatile soft-edge LED accent luminaire functions as a regular PAR can and can emulate stage and theatrical light...Click To Read More About This Product
This flexible PAR is perfect for high-end installations as well as mobile use.
This compact, energy efficient and versatile soft-edge LED accent luminaire functions as a regular PAR can and can emulate stage and theatrical lighting thanks to its classic Fresnel style. Barn doors block light from unwanted areas, letting you focus on a particular space or object.With its CCR (Constant Current Reduction) LED dimming, the EVE TF-20 works seamlessly with conventional dimmers, and is flicker-free in filmed productions. Great for mobile use right out of the box, this flexible MET-certified light also includes a track adapter, making it perfect for new and retrofit installations
Soft-edge LED accent luminaire
- Constant Current Reduction (CCR) dimming works with conventional dimmers
- Track adaptor included fits most single- and dual-circuit tracks
- Classic Fresnel style gives the feeling of stage and theatrical lighting
- Barn doors block excess light from stage and unwanted areas
- Flicker-free video operation with CCR LED dimming
- Standard power cord attached for easy mobile use.
- MET-certified, perfect for retrofitting and new installations
- Light Source: One warm white, COB 20-watt LED with 50,000 hours life expectancy
Order today to have a modern LED par that has that classic Fresnel stage lighting feel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.