- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Geyser T6 Vertical Fog Machine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50258 000000000 J50258000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Launch a burst of lighting energy to your events with this pyrotechnic-like effect that combines powerful LEDs with water-based fog. The Geyser T6 il...Click To Read More About This Product
Super-bright RBG LEDs merge with fog to create some lighting magic on the dance floor.
Launch a burst of lighting energy to your events with this pyrotechnic-like effect that combines powerful LEDs with water-based fog. The Geyser T6 illuminates bursts of fog with 6 tri-color RGB LEDs for a unique that is sure to impress. Its advanced fluid sensor with automatic shut off protects the pump from overheating. Compact and lightweight, Geyser T6 is perfect for mobile applications.
Pyrotechnic-like effect without the use of any toxic chemicals, fire or heavy CO2 canisters
- Multiple control options include wireless remote, timer remote or push button on rear
- Assign different colors to each of the remote’s buttons and the manual button
- Lightweight and compact size makes it perfect for mobile applications
- Digital display allows for easy configuration even in a fast paced environment
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Six powerful 3-watt, tri-color RGB LEDs with 50,000 hours life expectancy
Order yours today to take your mobile lighting to the next level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.