Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
One control bar, four essential lighting effects.
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED derbies, a pair of LED Pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions
- Derbies project 42 red, green, and blue rotating beams from high-power LEDs
- Phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, IRC-6, wireless footswitch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC-6 or wireless footswitch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Call or click to order today!
GigBAR IRC 4-in-1 Lighting Effect Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 3, 9 or 20
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (Pars): 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 2.5 W (956 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (strobe): 4 LEDs (white) 1 W (281 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 2 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Stand Height: 4.8 to 8.3 ft (1.5 to 2.5 m)
- Tripod Leg Width: 3.9 ft (1.2 m)
- Beam Angle (Pars): 13
- Beam Angle (strobe): 8
- Field Angle (Pars): 24
- Field Angle (strobe): 18
- Coverage Angle (laser): 93
- Coverage Angle (derby): 114
- Footswitch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Illuminance (Pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- Illuminance (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Footswitch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
- Power Linking: 16 units @ 120 V; 29 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 44 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 43 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)
- Weight: 14.4 lb (6.6 kg)
- Size: 46.7 x 4.3 x 15.2 in (1,185 x 110 x 387 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.