- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Scan 305 IRC Compact LED Scanner/Moving Head Effect Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23867 000000000 J23867000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Intimidator Scan 305 IRC is a compact LED scanner with a 60 W light source that shines through any environment. Its crisp 3-facet prism allows yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact LED scanner effect.
The Intimidator Scan 305 IRC is a compact LED scanner with a 60 W light source that shines through any environment. Its crisp 3-facet prism allows you to cover larger areas when you split the beam and non-DMX operation is convenient and easy with the optional IRC-6 remote. Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching synchronized shows in automated, sound-active or master/slave modes. Minimize programming time by using the built in movement macros and move-in-black features. Achieve flicker-free video operation with high frequency LED dimming and save time running cables and extension cords by power-linking multiple units together.
- Compact LED scanner with a 60 W light source shines through any environment
- Split the beam and cover larger areas with the crisp, 3-facet prism
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching synchronized shows in Automated, Sound or Master/Slave modes
- Minimize programming time using built-in movement macros and move-in-black features
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Call or click to order today!
- DMX Channels: 7 or 11
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 180/90
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (5 metal + 2 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobo Size: 23.9mm outside, 20.5 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Light Source: 1 (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 35 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15
- Illuminance: 9,110 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 104 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 102 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 10 lb (4.6 kg)
- Size: 16.9 x 10 x 5.7 in (430 x 255 x 147 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.