- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 110 LED Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37285 000000000 L37285000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Small but mighty, the compact Intimidator Spot 110 is a lightweight LED moving head prefect for modest mobile applications. It features separate colo...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and compact.
Small but mighty, the compact Intimidator Spot 110 is a lightweight LED moving head prefect for modest mobile applications. It features separate color and gobo wheels for creative programming but also easy-to-use sound-activated programs for dynamic light shows to sync to the music. Built-in automated programs are also on board the Intimidator Spot 110 and it’s easy to generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Powered by 10W cool white LED
- Separate gobo and color wheels
- Strobe feature
- Moving head design
More power for less weight—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White (with color wheel)
- Beam angle: 13°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 6 or 12
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 5"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.